Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

Rimworld pre-alpha download/torrent?

There's a download/torrent for this game?

Favorite Answer

There likely won't be one till the Kickstarter is done, considering the limited amount of people who currently have it would probably like to be considered to do promos for other indie games too and if they leaked it now they would ruin it for the rest of them. None of the normal backers get the game or its early prototypes until the 1st of November, at which point I am sure someone will upload it somewhere as someone always does.

Source(s): Being a backer myself I would know, and I pay attention to the FAQ on the page. I wouldn't torrent an indie title though, that's just low.

i have already paid for it ($40) and i have torrented it (as they are only giving out the alpha to youtubers, i thought i was going to get it :) so i downloaded it my self)

it works very well it had taken me i little bit of time to work out how to stop them from getting loyalty way low as i was having to stop them and put them next to each other so they talked to each other (if not if it goes below 10% they walk off), what fixed it in the end was cleaning up and putting a floor down (i did red and blue), only thing that is annoying me is they keep on attacking the wall, all the youtube videos i have see they go for the gap in the wall but for me they kept on going for the wall

• your7 years agoReport

thanks man it will give me a chance to check it out before its actually finished

I created this game. It took me 18 months, working alone in a room. Please don't steal my work. Thank you.

• your7 years agoReport

dont whine dude we will buy it when its a real game. You stole from prison architect while we understand you are trying to get a kickstart. Thats fine. But really dude get with the times. You should be passing out pre alphas so we can be excited.