where can i find season 4 episode 1 of pretty little liars?

i started watching pll late and i usesd netflix but it only offers seasons 1-3 i finished this evening. i tried to find other episodes on yp tube i tried all kinds off apps if i can watch episode 1-6 of this season my friend has the others recorded on her tv thanks!

Favorite Answer

Amazon has pretty much everything when it comes to TV shows and movies, as well. You can most likely find the episodes you need on Amazon, but they will probably be $1.99 each. Also, Hulu and/or Hulu Plus. Hulu Plus will most likely have them, but you have to have a membership to get onto Hulu Plus. Also, some shows can be watched on tablets and other devices, but in order to watch Pretty Little Liars on Hulu Plus, you have to watch it on the web from a computer.

**Another possible (FREE) idea would be to go to a search engine, google may be your best bet, and type in "Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 1 Putlocker" or some variation of those words. Putlocker will most likely offer you a list of different websites that offer that show. A couple may cost something, but there will most likely be some free ones.

***(POSSIBLY FREE) if you have On Demand on your TV (no matter what TV company you have, Charter, Nulink, etc.) if you go to the On Demand and go to the "free" option (it may be "free on demand" or "free primetimes" or something along the lines of that, probably having the word "free" in it) and go to the "ABC Family" option it will have a list of shows on ABC Family, and it will most likely have Pretty Little Liars Listed with as many as all seasons and all episodes to possibly just the most recent season and/or episodes. However depending on what company you use, you may have to do this a different way. When you go to "On Demand" instead of going to the "free" option, you may have to chose the option that says something along the lines of "Kids and Teens" (it may be listed as "kids and teens on demand" or some variation or something like that) and if you chose the "kids and teens" options, it should next pull open a list, and you should then chose the "ABC Family" option and then it will most likely have Pretty Little Liars and if you chose that option it will most likely have any number of seasons and/or episodes as described above.

*****But even if you end up not watching the first 6 episodes, you will most likely be okay because you can probably infer what you missed in the following episodes you watch. You can always read about what you missed online.

i hope you find them!

• mengel

Couchtuner Pll

http://www.couchtuner.eu/pretty-little-liars/

you can watch on computer and ipad and other devices, has a few sources per episode

• Ashley6 years agoReport

Thank you!! It's totally working for me. So glad I don't have to wait for slow Netflix to get it, by that time there will be another season! LOL.

If you are in china you can go to yoku it s in chinese but it s ok

I m a fan of pll hope you will enjoy it

http://www.zzstream.li/2013/06/pretty-little-liars...

This one works :) I got it from http://www.couchtuner.eu :) Enjoy watching them!

• Ashley6 years agoReport

Thanks a bunch! I can't believe it still works after 3 months, I just loaded it and about to watch it no! Thank you. (:

GodsHappyLittleSinger and Rene, THANKS A BUNCH! They totally worked and I'm getting caught up right now! <3 :DDDD

P.S. (Sorry, Yahoo wouldn't let me leave a comment under their comments.)