What happened to Alan Sanchez?

Alan Sanchez on good day Sacramento is gone. Where to? It would be nice if good day told us but won't reply to our request.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • AJ
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It first appeared Alan might have been on vacation, then he started posting video & photos of him doing intense Crossfit training in the LA area, however with him still not being back it could only mean 1 thing…. Alan has run off to the WWE and will become

a professional wrestler under the name….. Wait for it…. Alan “The Freshness” Sanchez. Or he has just taken some time away from the spotlight. I have no confirmations but plenty of experience to think Alan has run off, although he was once seen as a cactus so maybe he’s doing that.

Here's a link to his fb page where others are wondering the same. You could post a msg there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamAlan

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What happened to Alan Sanchez?

Alan Sanchez on good day Sacramento is gone. Where to? It would be nice if good day told us but won't reply to our request.

Source(s): happened alan sanchez: https://tr.im/JObfr
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avgXR

you know, this one is actually more difficult to gauge than you might think. the jets are a new york team, even though they play in jersey. anyway, they have a lot of money, but they have spent a lot in the past 2-3 years on guys like favre, alan faneca, damien woody, calvin pace, thomas jones, bart scott, gave kerry rhodes a lucrative contract, vernon gholston (6th pick in last year's draft), kris jenkins, traded for lito sheppard, signed jim leohnard (i know they didn't give him that much, but you see what i'm getting at), and they're going to give leon washington a big extension. also, darelle revis is going to be getting a big extension. that's a lot of money that's being distributed. now, the jaguars have the 8th pick in this year's draft, which is obviously in the top 10. if the jaguars are genuinely interested in mark sanchez, and some team wants to trade up to get sanchez, they'll get him. however, they'll not just be paying him top 10 money, but top 10 money on a quarterback, the highest paid position. i don't know if the jets want to pay a qb that much money to sit and wait, considering they could develop brett ratliff and kellen clemens, and i heard that the staff is high on ratliff. also, i think the jets might want to continue to draft defense with rex ryan as the head coach. i could see the jets doing five things. first, they could stay at 17 and select josh freeman, even though i wouldn't recommend it. his passing is too erratic. second, they could move up and select sanchez because they do have a lot of money, but i don't see it happening. next, they move up to 11 and take tyson jackson out of lsu. he's the perfect 3-4 end, which is a need for the jets, and they wouldn't be giving him top 10 money. or, they sit at 17 and take a receiver, maybe maclin if he slips, though i'm not that high on him. last, they move back to something like 21 or 22 and select hakeem nicks or local product, kenny britt. receiver is a huge need for the jets. that's what i see happening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.