Are Kendra and Hank Baskett getting a divorce?

I have been keeping up a bit with the new season of Kendra on Top and have notice her and Hank seem to be having a tougher time with each other than they did last season they seem to be arguing more and stuff, Kendra went body painted to a playboy mansion halloween party and embarrassed Hank in front of his friends, she also found out one of her ex-boyfriends that was working out at Hank's gym that she never told him about which seems really shallow of her. I personally think they are going to end in divorce but what do people think?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No they are still together. Plus that was taped months ago and not all Reality TV is real.alot of fights are staged for ratings. So i wouldn't be suprised if it was.

But i don't know what Hank sees in Kendra.She really isn't mature, isn't acting like a classy mother and wife and just wants to go out and party, and Hanks just lets her.She even said in some interview she would be okay if she had a daughter her doing playboy.

I think Hank deserves better to be honest.

Kendra does not want to end up like her mother. a single mom. I think she will work to save her marriage