Finding a eastern european wife (reloaded)?

Hello community,

I am really interested in finding my future love in eastern Europe. I am 24 years old, from Hong Kong and I am currently working in Germany. It seems to me that the eastern european women are in general more understanding, hotter and more feminine to me. And they in general cook better too.

As strengthwise I would say I am interesting to hang out with. I have great stories and adventures to tell. A proficient user of 5 languages, I am able to learn and adapt fast in all situations. I am not bad looking, humorous, loyal and understanding, too.

On the other side I would say I lack some social intelligence. Sometimes when I have in a group I do not know how to behave. And till now I think I need a boost in confidence. (Well, bad influence from the Germans. Their ice queens are not that open to everyone and I started to doubt myself)

I really like eastern europe. I was in Poland and Estonia before. It's absolutely cheap, amazingly cheerful and it has stunning landscape. I could see myself living there for my life. Yes there are corruption, yes there might be unfairness, yes the economy isn't that great. However, these are things that I can tolerate.

So here comes the big question. Based on the above, which country do you suggest me to focus on? How much chance do I have? Do you have some tips for me? I am just tired of bullshit articles which are written by players, or so called pick up artists, boosting how many girls they have banged in a week. I don't care how many they banged, I just need one wife. Isn't that too much to ask for?

PS. I like cold weather (-5 to 20 degree ) so Bulgaria is probably not the best idea

Thank you

Update:

@La: Thanks for your answer. I doubt these mail order brides websites would work. Most of them charge a fair sum of money and some of them sounds like fraud. Unfortunately for me I do not speak one of those languages. I speak english, german, french, chinese and italian. I am interested in Russian and may consider learning that. Finding a job there sounds like an idea. I will definitely check out the job market

@ zum: Thanks for the experience sharing!! Haven't got any experience with Bosnian women. Need to try finding some.

@L: Not targeting a specific place seems to be a good advice. However, speaking english with Ukrainian accent is kinda hot..... Looking for cultural activities is an interesting idea. I will look into it. I admit that i ain't too much of a macho guy. I am rather the romantic and dependable person who will support her for better or for worse. Hey if you want, send me your email and I have some more question I wanna ask you. thanks a lot for the info!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm from eastern Europe. My advice to you is not to target women from a specific ethnicity or nationality. You should try to get to know the individual and start a relationship with her because you care about her, not because she comes from a particular place. You sound like an interesting guy and I'm sure that you will find someone who would like to get to know you and spend time with you. Now that I said that, some advice for you. A lot of girls from these parts like macho guys without much substance. So, I would say you should go for a more educated girl, someone who can match your intellect and life experience. There are a lot of eastern Europeans living in Germany, maybe you should look online for some cultural centers or events and go there to meet people. Learn something about her country, maybe some phrases in her language, etc. Just be yourself and good luck :)

• musco
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Eastern European Wives

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Finding a eastern european wife (reloaded)?

Hello community,

I am really interested in finding my future love in eastern Europe. I am 24 years old, from Hong Kong and I am currently working in Germany. It seems to me that the eastern european women are in general more understanding, hotter and more feminine to me. And they in general cook...

Source(s): finding eastern european wife reloaded: https://tr.im/YDZkG
  • Jenny
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There's attractive and ugly people in every nation. I don't think there's more sexy men in Eastern European countries than in other countries.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Why dont you get chatting on dating sites in those countries and see if anyone is willing to meet up? It would obviously help if you speak any languages however I would recommend that as a starter. Alternatively, have you thought about seeking employment in these countries? You are bound to meet some ladies eventually if you lived there.

• 6 years ago

Dating websites. Should be fairly easy for you.

You should beware that a lot of people are xenophobic to a lesser extent, sadly. Personally, we could use a lot more color in the form of people here, it's very plain and boring right now.

Source(s): I'm estonian
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Attract Beautiful Women http://SeduceAnyGirl.enle.info/?1lc5
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.