Can't Afford College?

After searching extensively, I've realized I can't afford any type of college whatsoever. Not even community college. I don't qualify for many scholarships, and the few I do qualify for only offer $500. Even if I apply for dozens of those 500 dollar scholarships, it still wouldn't cover a full... show more After searching extensively, I've realized I can't afford any type of college whatsoever. Not even community college.

I don't qualify for many scholarships, and the few I do qualify for only offer $500. Even if I apply for dozens of those 500 dollar scholarships, it still wouldn't cover a full year's tuition, room/board, etc.

My family income is 21k, so there's no way my mom could give me any money for anything related to higher educaiton. I really wanted to go to Depaul U, but its yearly tuition is killer.

What can I do? I'm graduating june 2014, but all my plans for the future are looking bleak because I'm not well rounded/academically gifted enough for helpful grants/scholarships.