Is there an online thrift store?

Thrift stores are known for their vintage funky clothes. I was wondering if there was an online store that offered this. If you look up "vintage clothes for the 60's" it comes up websites with REALLY expensive clothing. Please, no answers unrelated to the question.

Update:

I'm looking for funky jimi hendrix and mick jagger type clothes.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, there are online thrift shops. The one I know best is Goodwill (shopgoodwill.com) because I have purchased from them before.

1) "About shopgoodwill.com

shopgoodwill.com is the first Internet auction site created, owned and operated by a nonprofit organization. It was created and is operated by Goodwill of Orange County (Santa Ana, CA). Participating Goodwill's from across the country offer for auction on the site a wide array of art, antiques and collectibles as well as new and nearly new items pulled from their vast inventories of donated goods. From unique one-of-a-kind items to estate pieces, the depth of resources is enormous. Revenues from these auction sales fund Goodwill's education, training and job placement programs for people with disabilities and other barriers.

Goodwill's global presence extends to five continents, with 179 full member organizations in 15 countries. In addition, there are 14 affiliate members in 13 countries. Through its services, Goodwill's network helps people overcome barriers to employment and become independent, tax-paying members of their communities.

In 2009, Goodwill helped 1.9 million people train for careers in industries such as banking, IT and health care, to name a few — and get the supporting services they needed to be successful, such as English language training, additional education, or access to transportation and child care.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/

2) Once in a Blue Moon (aka Gone Tomorrow)

Sale Information

Our sale is called “Name your Price“ and works like this:

You can name the absolute lowest price you’ll pay for any item or items on the site. We will not refuse any reasonable offer and that’s a promise!

http://gone-tomorrow.com/

3) AtOncer

Buy andSell:

Sell at Auction

Sell at fixed Price

Sell at Free Offer

Barter - Swap

http://www.atoncer.com/thrift-shop-sales.html

• David6 years agoReport

www.ThriftStoreAmerica.org

I donate and shop. great people. great place.

• puma
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Online Thrift

• 3 years ago

Online Thrift Shop

• 5 years ago

There's a new Canadian on-line thrift store, seemingly specializing in mens and womens wear, at least that's what their site seems to show, called Chicandsmart.ca. They state that they cover shipping costs and don't charge sals taxes and their prices are petty cheap, all things considering.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

The best online thrift and consignment store on the web is: gone-tomorrow.com

• David6 years agoReport

• 6 years ago

Try ebay.

• David6 years agoReport

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

great relevant answers, thank you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.