Which one do you prefer for your holiday: beach or mountains?

I prefer the beach. Love it.

Favorite Answer

I live 1/4 mile from the largest wildlife sanctuary in Massachusetts and very close to Blue Hills. There is plenty of hiking canoeing, camping, skiing and stuff like that with in a 10 minute drive from my house. I live about 30 minutes from the ocean and beaches so that isn't a big deal to me either. But I usually go visit my dad down in Ft. Meyers, Fl during spring and during Thanksgiving. This way I can go to a few Red Sox and other teams spring training games. I do visit the Siesta Key Public Beach and enjoy very much. It is the top rated beach in the continental U.S.. Then again I do like traveling a few hours to the White Mountains and going skiing, but that's not like a real vacation because it's only a few hours away.

I like warm weather without insects, so the beach is for me as well.

Canada spells some words different than the U.S.. I'm really from the U.S., I'm just(was) incognito.

Mountains. I hate the beach.

I've never been to the mountains so I say the beach:)

Unless it's a Cornish beach (look it up, Cornwall, UK...), I prefer the mountains...

The beach!

I want to feel the sand under my feet & between my toes!

• 143MSG

mountains