Comcast sent me a warning letter for torrenting...What can I do to prevent this in the future?

Below is the notice from Comcast. I use it for TV shows mostly because I don't have time to watch them when they air on TV. I want to continue to use Torrent but this worries me tremendously. Anyone with similar experience? What did you do? FYI, I use piratebay and this is the first warning I've ever gotten... show more Below is the notice from Comcast. I use it for TV shows mostly because I don't have time to watch them when they air on TV. I want to continue to use Torrent but this worries me tremendously. Anyone with similar experience? What did you do? FYI, I use piratebay and this is the first warning I've ever gotten (been using it for years)

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service'). The copyright owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works. The works identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below. Comcast reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, you may direct them to Comcast in writing by sending a letter or e-mail to:

Comcast Customer Security Assurance
Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
1800 Bishops Gate Blvd., 3rd Floor East Wing
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 U.S.A.
Phone: (888) 565-4329
Fax: (856) 324-2940

For more information regarding Comcast's copyright infringement policy, procedures, and contact information, please read our Acceptable Use Policy by clicking on the Terms of Service link at http://www.comcast.net.

Sincerely,
Comcast Customer Security Assurance

Copyright work(s) identified in the notification of claimed infringement:

Evidence:
Case ID: P45281248
Work Title: The Heat Movie
Copyright Owner: Patrick Collins Inc DBA
Unauthorized File Name: The Heat Movie 2013
Unauthorized Hash:
Unauthorized File Size: 1710526758 bytes
Unauthorized Protocol: BitTorrent
Timestamp: 2013-09-28 16:22:36 North American Eastern Time
Unauthorized IP Address:
Unauthorized Port: