Why does forge v.9.11.1.916 keep on crashing Minecraft 1.6.4? So my Minecraft has been working?

Why does forge v.9.11.1.916 keep on crashing Minecraft 1.6.4? So my Minecraft has been working fine with a couple of mods until about a couple of hours ago when Forge was updated from 9.11.0.898 to 9.11.1.916, After that my Minecraft keept crashing.

At first I thought it was I mod that I had installed so I decided in doing a clean install of Minecraft.

After successfully installing it, I tried installing Forge as well as Not enough items but it keeps crashing.

This is my crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 10/3/13 8:17 PM

Description: Registering texture

java.lang.NullPointerException

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110536_a(SourceFile:47)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SimpleTexture.func_110551_a(SourceFile:26)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110577_a(SourceFile:37)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ItemRenderer.func_78440_a(ItemRenderer.java:511)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78476_b(EntityRenderer.java:712)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1296)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1006)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:945)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:837)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110536_a(SourceFile:47)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SimpleTexture.func_110551_a(SourceFile:26)

-- Resource location being registered --

Details:

Resource location: ~~NULL~~

Texture object class: net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SimpleTexture

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(SourceFile:69)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110577_a(SourceFile:37)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.ItemRenderer.func_78440_a(ItemRenderer.java:511)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78476_b(EntityRenderer.java:712)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1296)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

ok have you ever run forge on 1.6.4 from before and it was succesful didnt crash when you tried to load up a world well if you did iam sorry i dont know the answer how ever if you have never succesfuly gotten forge to work on 1.6.4 this is how i fixed mine:just join any random server and play there for about 1-2 mins then quit and join your world it should work after that when i say 1.6.4 i mean also the 916 version

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.