Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 6 years ago

How to install google play store app on coby mid8042 tablet?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Sri
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Google Play Store app comes pre-installed on supported Android devices running Android OS version 2.2 (Froyo) and above. You can find and open the Google Play Store app from your device’s app launcher.

If you're missing the Google Play Store app on your device, or if you’re experiencing difficulty launching the Google Play Store app, please try the following:

Confirm that you're using an Android device and that it appears on our list of supported Android devices.

Ensure that you have strong connectivity (either Wi-Fi or a network connection), and contact your Internet or network connection provider if you're not connected.

Reboot your device (power completely off and turn on), and try accessing the Google Play Store app again.

If your Android phone or tablet is not supported for use with Google Play, or if after rebooting you still don't see the Google Play Store app, contact the carrier or manufacturer of your device. At this time, we do not offer a copy of the Google Play Store app for download.

• 3 years ago

I have an HP Envy X2 PC and i am having trouble in installing the Google Play Store App. Need your advise please.

• 5 years ago

yes i am installed

• 4 years ago

BENNACER SAADI

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.