Weird symptoms? Help?

So a few days ago i tried yoga and hurt my back and arms but then the day after i had a headache and whenever I stood up or bent over i felt a pounding Well the day after that I started getting upper abdominal cramps ranging from my belly button and up about 10cm. It came and went usually if moved suddenly they... show more So a few days ago i tried yoga and hurt my back and arms but then the day after i had a headache and whenever I stood up or bent over i felt a pounding
Well the day after that I started getting upper abdominal cramps ranging from my belly button and up about 10cm. It came and went usually if moved suddenly they would return.
I felt a bit bloated and my stomach was tender and a little firm. So I got really scared and looked up my symptoms. Things ranging from IBS and gastro to appendicitis and leukemia. I used to be so scared of getting leukemia and when I started to worry, I showed 1 or 2 symptoms. When I wasn't worried (this period lasted 2 months) I showed no symptoms of anything. Now the abdominal pain has turned into a sort of mentrual cramp, lower down and still comes up if I move suddenly. I seen a symptom of leukemia was breathing difficulty and after worrying alot I started breathing funny. My headaches are gone its only the tummy pain and anxiety. I'm so worried, help?
1 answer 1