Do you think that Dustin Hoffman has deep eyes?

This is his chart. All Virgo Moon people have very deep eyes, but I can't really see Dustin Hoffman.

Do you like Dustin Hoffman?

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Dustin_Hoffman
Update: You don't get what I mean. Look up Virgo Moon people and see what their eyes are like. I know all my friends with Virgo Moon, have those eyes too. It's like their whole emotions are hidden in there and you actually get lost in their eyes when you look at them. I find a lot of kindness in Virgo Moon people,... show more You don't get what I mean. Look up Virgo Moon people and see what their eyes are like. I know all my friends with Virgo Moon, have those eyes too. It's like their whole emotions are hidden in there and you actually get lost in their eyes when you look at them. I find a lot of kindness in Virgo Moon people, and I am not talking about myself, but my friends. (I have Virgo moon friends of all Sun signs, minus Scorpio and Aries Sun).

I honestly do not think it is the same as Scorpio Moon, my brother is also a Scorpio Moon Taurus, Scorpio moons look smart, but I reckon Virgo Moons for some reason all the time!!!
1 answer 1