Good Gaming PC? Please Answer!?

I want a good gaming PC that can run stuff like Arma and other games like that. I'm 14 so it would be difficult for me to build one. I would like a cheap price but any options are helpful!

Favorite Answer

www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51/pd?oc=dpdoxp1u&model_id=alienware-x51&mboxDisable=1&un_jtt_redirect

You can try this that coast 600 $ -even though i recommend building-

If you like to try building you can use this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJ-sGb54ck&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMFJ-sGb54ck

You can find the toutorial about how to build here

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02HDVnTgIcobtn80aM7TpUqTu5W3luqr

And building isn't that hard ive built my first with my father -who had pc store- when i was 9

And built first by myself when i was 11

So its not big deal

Hope the answer is good enough

Regards

Well I would probably go for a radon 7770 with the six core processor. You may want to get a secondary hard-drive of about 1TB if you are planning on doing a lot of gaming. That 120GB STD will be good for installing the operating system onto, not for storage as it's tiny.So i don't know i am true or not...But still i can frankly speak i do best answer to right now this question....Thanks

• Martin

Alienware are good gaming PCs however they are not within cheap price range

• ?

Do you have a Budget .Well have your parents given you a Budget to what you can spend .