Are you satisfied with the refuerzos your club got this summer transfers?

Close to Jornada 13 already... Have the refuerzos your club picked up make an impact in your favorite club so far?

For my club: Sergio Napoles has really impressed me. Player that can play as LB or both LW and RW. Formica is getting is momentum little by little and same thing with Emana. Amione should get more minutes.

Thoughts?

BQ(NMFR): Anyone into baseball? Is your favorite team in the play-offs this year? Dodgers face the Braves in the NLCS. Its not gonna be easy with injuries also getting us.The Braves are favorites but i hope LA surprises. In other games, Pirates vs Cardinals is going to be a good series as well. I have the Pirates and Dodgers advancing to the NLCS. Congrats to the Pirates beating the Red's today. The Redsox are still waiting for they're rival. I honestly think the Rays have what it takes to eliminate the Redsox in the post season. A's vs Tigers i don't have a winner for that game as to me its anyone's series their.Any who lets go Dodgers!

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

For my team I really like that we kept most of the players from the last 2 torneos. Pretty happy with the refuerzos. Franco Arizala and Mauro Boselli really give León more options on offense. Elias Hernandez is alright, but i still think he can do more for the team. Only thing that hurts my team are the INJURIES! with a healthy team we got a shot! Vamos León!

BQ: DODGERS! I do believe we can beat the Braves with what we showed during the season. Agree with the injuries haunting the team, but i feel they're motivated and will win.

Yes I am very satisfied. Piojo has a way of finding talent no one else sees and making them beast. I.e: Sambueza, quick. The 2 refuerzos that have impressed me the most have been Quick and Andrade. Quick started since the first game and I was kind of shocked since he was new. But man was I wrong he showed why and had been titular indiscutible. The guys got almost eveything. Andrade also impressed me a lot. The dudes got crazy speed, does some sick jukes and gives good passes. He would be a starter in any other team but America since the midfield is just stacked. Catlos Gutierrez is ehh. He does nt really do much but he doesnt get much playing time. Luis Gabriel Rey also was kind of a dissapointing signing he is just an average striker who was supposed to be a super sub but turns out he is better than Mina. Imo the forward position is the weakest with Jimenez being the only good striker.

BQ: Rangers choked.

Im not going to lie i liked Most of them, i mean piojo is a genious

i mean he buys troncos and 80% of the time they turn good like riflecito im sure he was a tronco back in colombia because he wasnt even called up to any colombian youth NTs where even bad players make it but now that hes in america ive seen him impress me a little....

Then luis gabriel rey who after 2008 really wasnt effective has proved better than mina

But quik mendoza is the one that had me......he has been our best refuerzo this season...if he becomes consistent next torneo just like this one then i have no doubys of him being in la seleccion

But for leon i cant lie i likes almost all our refuerzos like

Mauro boselli showing off his premier league experience being very consistent when he does play

Franco arizala was never completely consistant while in the mexican league but with leon he had some good plays although i think his finishing has to improve but overAll i see him as a pretty talented refuerzo

Elias hernandez showed his talent that came from morelia and tigres but even tho he hasnt been as noticeable as other refuerzos, in my opinion ive seen flashes of brilliance...more than what ive seen coming from fake mexican damian alvarez

William yarbrough might not count as a new refuerzo but since his move to leon was permananent this season i do....anyways yarbrough has showed he has potential to be a future NT star for mexico

I have to admit it. At first, I was mad that they got some unknown players, but Mendoza and Andrade have been amazing players. The other refuerzos have been decent as well. Having Andrade and Mendoza is like having 2 more sambuezas! I hope next season they get martin Zuniga back and they send Tony Lopez on a loan

• Layun

You mad chaton what happen to chivas scoring a lot of goals because Sabah, lugo, Fabian, and denigris lol one win in 11 games. 8 points out of 33 lol

• ?

I was before he left to Valencia

Nope lol

• Troy

BQ: A's!!