D07
D07 asked in SportsBaseball · 6 years ago

Dodgers vs Braves NL Series?

To begin off, Congrats to the Pirates and they're fans! Glad to see them back in the NL play-offs. I see them surprising and defeating the Cardinals in that series.

Oakland vs Tigers is going to be an interesting game. I have no chosen winner for that game.

As for my team,injuries are troubling the dodgers right now but I'm confident were going to give the Braves a good series. I have to admit the braves are favorites coming in the series. They were the best NL team. Goodluck to both teams and may the best win and advance to the NLCS.

I predict a Dodgers vs Pirates in the NLCS. I hope so because this is will be an interesting series

Thoughts?

Who do you have winning this series?

Is your team in the play-offs?

• Cosmic
    Best Answer

I am a diehard Dodger fan, I bleed Dodger Blue. I believe the Dodgers will take the series, their pitching is just too solid. If they were a 100% healthy, going to the World Series would be a cake walk.

• ?

As a Giants fan i hope the Dodgers lose in the NLDS. I would like to see a small market team, with a low payroll win it all, the A's. Hopefully money doesnt buy a championship for the Dodgers, go Braves in this series!

I view the Dodgers as the favorites due to starting pitching. I mean Medlen, Minor, and Teheran are all good young pitchers, but can any of them really stand up to Kershaw and Greinke? I don't think so. And I don't think the Braves offense is well equipped to deal with them either

My team is not in the playoffs. As a Giants fan, I'd like to forget 2013 all together.

as a dodger fan as well i must say the dodgers are lucky to get the braves in the first round. they've been struggling as of late even fighting with each other. the only thing i can say is the dodgers HAVE to win game 1. if they can't win a game with the best pitcher in the league then forget about it.