Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 6 years ago

Is it possible for the GOP to get more minorities on their side?

Explain

Favorite Answer

Yes, but first the GOP must admit it has a problem.

Most of my black friends believe that racism plays a large part of the GOP's opposition to Obama. I don't know if this is true, but it's a problem the GOP refuses to confront.

• Puddy

@!YA... Actually, VIRTUALLY ALL the progressive Black organizations and schools STRESSED this very thing of self-reliance, including the late X himself; being anti-racism is NOT mutually exclusive to social dysfunction and for you and many others who spout or actually believe this is rather dangerous, as it's VERY untrue.

People who "think" in such simplistic ways(as you obviously do) can NOT be called intelligent; sorry.

To the asker... Oh, I dunno, publically heaping VERY HIGH praises on books like the bell curve and calling civil rights attempts "evil" says a LOT that I don't want to be part of/support ANY group who considers me thus... can you blame me?

They just need to wait 50 to 75 years. Census trends say that whites will be a minority by then.

• First we would have to convince minorities that in the long run they would be better off not as dependents of others. Teach them to not blame others take responsibility for themselves.

It's not the situation you're in that matters, it's how you handle the situations.

It is possible to get more of every race on their side, just promise to take money from those that earned it and give it to those that didn't. Works for the Democrats

Only if they lobotomize them first.