Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

I am 52 an unemployed no medical coverage. what can I do?

I have filed for disability waiting for hearing and I have been told I cant get Medicaid Is that true?

Favorite Answer

I am 57 and have tried for three years to get medicaid.If you get on disability you will automatically get medicaid.You will not get medicaid without it.Unless you are walking dead or be totally out of your mind you will loose out on disability.

It depends on where you live. There may be a state or local program through which you can get healthcare.

You may be able to get Medicaid under the ACA Medicaid expansion provision.

WHO told you, and WHEN, that you can't get Medicaid?