Traveling query - France, Italy and the verdon gorge?

Hey So summer 2014 I want to go to 3 places mainly I live in Britain, and I want to visit the verdon gorge in the South of France, as well as Rome and Venice I know a reliable hotel site with good deals, but travel isn't my expertise. I presume I would get the Eurostar from London to Paris, guess I could... show more Hey
So summer 2014 I want to go to 3 places mainly
I live in Britain, and I want to visit the verdon gorge in the South of France, as well as Rome and Venice
I know a reliable hotel site with good deals, but travel isn't my expertise.
I presume I would get the Eurostar from London to Paris, guess I could stay in Paris for a night and see the sites?
I think the verdon gorge is a quiet area, how would I get there? Would you recommend I stay in a city close before I go to verdon? And then catch the train to Venice from somewhere like nice or Lyon (I think). Then I think it would be ok when I'm in Venice because I could just catch the train to Rome and then fly back to Britain from there?

Any suggestions, websites, information and knowledge will be very helpful.
1 answer 1