Does anyone understand warrant layouts?

My older brother just recently discovered that he had a warrant out for his arrest in the state of Texas. He decided to comply and has turned himself in. He's on his way there from here (Ohio) as we speak. Not sure how long it'll take for authorities to get him there. Before he left though, he asked his girlfriend to look something up for him. It looked like a code at first, but I've recently figured it out. It's a warrant layout..found them posted under inmate names currently locked up in the jail he's headed for. Here's an example..

2012 4432 C2

That's not what his is..I am just wondering if anyone knows how I can possibly get this figured out?? Obviously searching what it means on Google isn't going to work. It's a warrant that they probably don't want to layout openly. Should I just call and get help??

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No idea what you mean by layout but the number is a warrant #/docket number.

It tells you nothing except when the warrant was issued (2012) and that is was a criminal complaint warrant (C)

It does tell a clerk of the court where to look for the information on the warrant.

Contact the department of corrections in the state of Texas.