Who is the Antichrist today?

Back in the days the Reformers used to say:

"And as for the Pope, I refuse him, as Christ's enemy and antichrist, with all his false doctrines" - Thomas Cranmer March 21, 1556

"It is plain that the marks of the Antichrist coincide with those of the pope's kingdom and his followers" - Martin Luther, The book of Concord: The Confessions of the Evangelical Lutheran Church, p.327

"A great cloud of witness: Wycliffe, Tyndale, Luther, Calvin, Bunyan, the translator of the King James Bible, and the men who published the Westiminster and Baptist confessions of Faith; Sir Isaac Newton, Wesley, Whitfield, Jonathan Edwards and more recently Spurgeon, Bishop J. C. Ryle and Dr Martin Lloyd-Jones; these men among countless others all saw the office of the Papacy as the antichrist." - Michael de Semlyen, All Roads Lead to Rome pp205, 1991

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are correct in regard to the Vatican. The ultimate anti-christ system is the Roman Catholic church. The pagan pope that leads it is no doubt an ANTI_CHRIST, a serious Jesuit witch, but not THE anti-christ. I will not tell you who the living anti-christ is but I will tell you he is a member of the royal family. Always keep your eyes on Israel and the royal family.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The angel Gabriel told me way back in Aug. 1973 that Jimmy Carter was the anti-christ! After that i looked up what the Bible prophecies about the Antichrist and this is what i found!

According to Bible prophecy the Anti-christ will become our next President after Obama! The Anti-christ will be one of the 7 kings in Rev. 17:10

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Those 7 kings were;

1. Gerald Ford

2. Jimmy Carter

3. Ronald Reagan

4. George H. W. Bush

5. Bill Clinton

6. George W. Bush.... is spoken of in the present tense (and one is) because until Reagan died all 7 were alive when George W. was in office!

7. Barack Obama....... [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Obama is also in Dan. 11:20

Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes [in] the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Also you can read my web page at http://www.prophetelijahspeaks.freewebspace.com/

I started it July 5, 2004 typed in black and after the election i added on to it in red type!

• Moi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

any man who denies Christ

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist

• 7 years ago

The Roman Catholic Church has often been referred to as the anti-Christ but there are many true believers in the Roman Catholic Church who accept that Jesus Christ is their Saviour. The Roman Catholic doctrine contradicts the truth of Scripture and it is the false teachings that compromise those faithful people who do not take the trouble to study the New Testament..

Anti-Christ began when the majority of the Jewish nation rejected Jesus Christ as their Messiah but a few became his disciples and followers and became Christians. The Jews were the first to reject Christ and every person who has had the Gospel of Jesus Christ presented to them and rejected it have become anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ is a spirit (the spirit of anti-Christ) that is attached to all those who choose to reject the Saviour of the world from all countries and races throughout the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Obviously it has to be king Juan Carlos of Spain , who was picked by the Fascist , Franco , indoctrinated at the Vatican , and most likely will be elected as leader of the EU when another 30's depression hits , just as Hitler was .

• A
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead and guess Obama. And once he's out of office, the antichrist will be the next president.

This has been going on since Nixon. You'd think people would've learned by now.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Personally I think these things are mirrored.

We seek him here, we seek him there, Those Frenchies seek him everywhere. Is he in heaven? - Is he in hell? That damned, elusive Pimpernel?

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/barones...

• 7 years ago

there are many antichrists. ! jews, muslims, U.S senators, Pres Bush, i think even Obama is more of a muslim than a proposed christian.

but not all common man become murderers. otherwise he wouldn't be sustaining Alchaeda while they murder christians in Syria.

remember what jesus said: if you do it unto the least of my brethren You do it unto me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Harry Potter never mentioned Christ.

• 7 years ago

oh pack it in with all this 'antichrist' rubbish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.