Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Is Joyce Meyer an angel? Do you believe in her word of God?

Favorite Answer

The Joyce Meyer Ministry takes in a great deal of money. She travels in a private jet and has several multimillion dollar homes.

She is a false teacher. She said: Jesus stopped being the Son of God; Jesus was the first person to be 'born again' (Being born again means to be saved from the wrath of God for a person's sins);during the He as dead, He entered hell, where you and I deserve to go (legally) because of our sin. HE PAID THE PRICE THERE (Jesus did not pay the price of our redemption in hell. He paid the price on the cross.); Jesus paid on the cross and went to hell in my place. Then as God had promised, on the third day Jesus rose from the dead. The scene in the spirit realm went something like this: God rose up from his throne and said to demon powers tormenting the sinless son of God, 'let him go' (where does she get this completely fictitious dialogue between God and the demon powers? It is made up, not founded in scripture).

That is just a sampling of the cow plop she slings. Anyone who believes her is just as foolish as those who get sucked up by Benny Hinn and his nonsense.

Angels are spritual beings created by God. Meyer is just a woman sucking money out of the pockets of fools and gullible people who don't know the Bible.

Angels are angelic supernatural beings which are invisible to the human eye, so no, Joyce Meyer is not an angel, not by any stretch of the imagination.

I believe in God's Word.

I would have to hear Joyce Meyer to preach to know whether I believe her interpretation of the scriptures, so I cannot comment on that sorry.

Is Joyce Meyer an angel? no

Do you believe in her word of God? no

She's just bad...

Check out the Meyer Family Compound...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=the+meyer+famil...

Check this out...

The Contemporary Church/ Treacherous “Christian” Organizations - See more at: http://www.inplainsite.org/html/tele-evangelist_li...

And more... ;)

http://apostasywatch.com.previewyoursite.com/teach... ~

The wordly wealth she brought in is not what angel does.

I do not believe her, but if she talks about the goodness of the Lord, then it is only God who knows.

I like much of what joyce says but she is still a Christian.

None of them can seem to separate the judgmental teachings of Paul from the unconditionally loving teachings of Jesus.

That depends -

Is the definition of "an angel" a very stupid woman who speaks to a crowd of even stupider followers?

If so, then, yes, she is an angel.

===============

@Dwane - "I think she's awesome because she stands for what she believes in."

I agree with you. And what she believes in is making money at the expense of morons.

Exodus 22:18

KJV

~~~

• Adnama

Probably. That would explain her $23,000 toilet.

She is a teacher, she doesnt prophesy , but as an evangelist and I would go so far as to call an Apostle because of her ministry of hope and internet broadcasts , Maybe an Angel ;) yeh