Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 7 years ago

which cell phone provider service is better and why?

Verizon or at and t. I already know tmobile is the worse because that's what I currently have

• Favorite Answer

Dear The Blood of Jesus, Picking a wireless provider can definitely be tough. Every service claims to be the best in some regard fastest, largest, cheapest, highest in customer satisfaction, and so on,and cellphone plans typically have a befuddling array of features and prices, making it hard to compare them on an apples-to-apples basis. In addition, choosing a cellphone provider is also a very individual choice; no one plan will meet every person's needs. When you compare or look at the benefits and features of each of the four major wireless services AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon then through that comparing you can make a more informed decision and choose the best one for your particular needs. Instead of guessing, and let the company tell you "yes we have the best coverage, and so on" No one wants to say their oil is bad so you will buy their oil in this instance cell phone service provider Figure of speech"The coverage maps provided by cellphone companies don't really tell you all that much about the quality of the coverage they offer.Instead of wasting time considering a provider that doesn't serve your area well. There is a way to check if you can actually get a strong and reliable reception on any network first is to consult your user or other companies by their coverage maps for your neighborhood. when you go to a carrier's website you can see a map of their coverage and it usually looks pretty awesome but that is not the truth.There is a company called DeadCellZones that catalogs user-reported dead zones to show you real-world coverage. What you need to do is Plug in a zip code, city, or street address into DeadCellZones and it scours over 100,000 entry database of user-submitted dead zones. what they do is people like you and I and so on will go to that company "DeadCellZones" and put the areas that your calls dropped down or you did not have a good reception or what ever you have problem with in the carrier you have like as you said T-Mobile, and so on then you can filter the results by viewing all carriers, individual major carriers like AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, or you can less helpfully see other category for smaller carriers. after you log into that company you can zoom in and click on individual dead zones and check for additional information like whether or not the zone is inside, outside, and other details. DeadCellZones is a free service and requires no login or registration to use or submit dead zone reports. If you'd want to get the real-world look at coverage, you can also check out "Root Coverage" is also another company that get it's data from actual users and compiles it into hexagonal overlays that provide a variety of information about the map you're looking at. You can check the signal strength, and the quality of the data connection and transmission rate. You can also switch between map view, aerial view, and topographical view handy for seeing if that odd dead zone here or there is caused by odd geographic features. As for now they cover several major US markets like New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington D.C., and more. You can also sign up to participate in currently mapped markets or to be alerted when the service is rolled out where you live If Root Coverage doesn't cover your locale currently, you can also check out similar services like previously reviewed GotReception, DeadCellZones, and SignalMap. These services will help you in making sure you're getting the carrier with the best coverage in your area. If your area isn't covered on DeadCellZones or you just want more info, check SignalMap, which offers handy bar, and Coverage, which overlays detailed carrier maps on your iPhone fee of$1.99.Another one you can check is company called OpenSignalMaps saves you the trouble of visiting each provider's website. In addition to presenting network coverage maps and tower locations, OpenSignalMaps will show you the average speed, signal strength, and reliability of each network based on user stats from their Android app. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon.When looking at any of these maps, make sure you're noting which are 4G, 3G, and 2G. If you travel a lot, it's also a good idea to look up those areas you visit frequently. The so called best so far is Verizon, then sprint Full service average, AT&T, Last is T-Mobile.J.D. Power recently named Verizon highest in wireless network quality performance for five areas (Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Southwest, and West), while U.S. Cellular took the title for the North Central region. The study evaluated wireless providers on 10 common problem areas including dropped calls, calls not connected, audio issues, late text message notifications, and slow downloads. Well By checking all these you will have the best information to rely on and decide from there. Good Luck Best Wishes

Source(s): Family Therapist First Responder 5yrs. Medical school

I have Ting. And I love it. It is $6.00 per month for the phone (I brought my 4s iPhone over from Sprint) and then you pay for what you use. My monthly bill is usually about $25.00 since I hardly use the phone for calls and only use text and internet. Last month I paid $3.00 for calls (I only used 85 minutes) $3.00 for text (I only sent 90 texts) and $13.00 for internet (less then a GB, mainly because I have WiFi at home. but if you use more then it’s $24.00)

https://zt69g32jf65.ting.com/