Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

I don't want to do anything at all...?

I'm 16 and I just stay at home in my room all day and watch stuff or play video games...I quit school cause I had a big problem with learning...I've had help for 4 years and I honestly just gave up now and quit...and I have no interest in learning or going to school. I have one best friend and a boyfriend (but my boyfriend lives in another country) and I rarely go out with my best friend...I usually give excuses...I don't want to do anything :( I wish it was different but I just...really don't want to. I've seen like 5 therapists and forced myself to go out but nothing works...my life is just going nowhere and I barely care...but I do at the same time, I don't know what to do...when people say go out or take small steps I get frustrated and just go back in my room...I don't know what to do...if there's anything I can do.

Favorite Answer

there's lots you can do. you can start by going to the doctor: get checked, see if you're diagnosed with anything, and follow his instructions. Meds would help

i know life seems like it sucks but it really does get better, you just have to find something you like and are good at and you'll start to appreciate life.

You need to get your mind off it. Exercise is the best way, especially sports like karate or boxing that will toughen you up as a bonus. Else try video games or rock climbing or w/e. speak to a counselor, and talk to your family about this, talking makes everything better. Only a real human recognizes when they need help. What I always do when I’m sad is watch vine or cat videos and such, or read mike Tyson quotes. The past is the past, wondering about it accomplishes nothing. It’s the future that's important. Focus on the present. You’ll never get anywhere in life if you care about what randoms say about you; you need to ignore all hater. You need to stay strong and slam on, that’s the ticket to success. If I got over my suicidal depression then you sure as hell can get over your problems.

You’re not a waste of space, everyone is special, and everyone has the potential for greatness, just like you. Stop sulking over problems, that does nothing. No one ever got anywhere by crying about it. Use your humility earned from suffering to be a better person. You are very lucky, you know what pain is, and you know how to avoid it. Looks are meaningless and can be changed with surgery or exercise, a good heart is what matters. Once you have that, you’ll need nothing else. You’re just a person- everyone is just a person, yet many have done incredible things and lived incredible lives. You could be next, you just need to believe, and then achieve. All you need in life to succeed is willpower. If you don’t like yourself, CHANGE yourself. If you want something, TAKE it. Everyone is born with a unique range of talents different from others; you just need to find them and use them to achieve greatness. Ignore all haters; let nothing stand in your way, just like heroes of yore. If you want a purpose in life, try helping others for a change. Lots of people are suffering in the world- and you have the power to help them it’s expected if you're religious. If you do good in the world, then everything will work out for you. Consider lions club international which is a great club where you get to not only help others out, but also meet new friends and potential lovers. It’s great in every way. Or you could even join the police. Don’t be a random good for nothing anybody like everyone else. Be different, be superior. Don’t let evil win.

Remember that killing yourself is a selfish coward’s act, and you'll go to hell for it. So many people are suffering in the world, are you just going to ignore them, and kill yourself? Are you so evil you don’t care about the suffering of others? What about your family and friends? Have some balls man. Or are you a little coward?

You think you have it rough? There are people with infinitely greater problems, take a look at these types of videos, they’re guaranteed to cheer you up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

Youtube thumbnail

, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIK7y66JNYw

Youtube thumbnail

if they’re missing limbs yet still get by in life, then you sure as hell can to! Cherish what you have. Most people don’t. As a last resort you could convert to religion, it usually helps. Priests do everything in their power to help others; you’d be among good selfless people who would only want the best for you in Christianity.

Don’t give up ,life is so beautiful, so full of love and joy and purity, you just have to fight for it first. You are human, you are precious, you are beautiful, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

If you ever want to talk just email me, i'll help you in any way i can, i mean it. Just remember to ---UNBLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT STUFF--- so I can reply to you back: )

• cody

u can choose god . its a big change to make but it can be done. love is our way.my youtube is camaro33125 if u wish to chat.locate the inbox first