What should I do in this situation?

Ok so there is this guy I like and I'm pretty sure he likes me back.. We will call him Greg. So the other day Greg was flirting with me and I was flirting back we were having lots of fun.

So your probably like what's wrong with that. Well Greg has a girlfriend. We will call her Jane. So I was personal messaging Jane on Facebook and I was asking her about Greg. I asked her if she really loved him.

To my surprise she answered no. I asked her why she was still dating him. She said she was dating him because she was showing off for her ex. Her ex, we will call him Jim, had dumped her for a cheerleader. She said that she was dating him to get back at her ex and that she was jealous.

I realized that she was using Greg. That made sense why she pushed him around and never hung out with him... See I don't know what to do in this situation. I really like Greg and we have a connection but I don't want to end up having him cheat on Jane... Help please.

I forgot to mention that I'm tempted to tell Greg about Jane using him.

Favorite Answer

Greg seems to like you and Jane. if he knows that Jane does not have real feelings for him then he will be hurt and probably not wanna date for a bit but he will probably come round to you.

depending on how close you are with Jane you do have the option of confessing your feelings to her and getting her to break it off but that seems unlikely.

even if you didnt like him it would be the right thing to stop Jane using him.

Source(s): http://i.qkme.me/3q02fh.jpg im sorry i had to ^

What I don't understand is your way of thinking. Well, let me rephrase... so, since he has a girlfriend (despite their problems), why interfere by maintaining contact with him?

I ask this because I cannot find any logical excuses to maintain any kind of relations with a person I have interest in when it is known that he is involved with another person (again despite their so- called dysfunction). I would probably ask myself, "really. Like, wtf are you doing knowing he has a girlfriend? Don't you have morals? Or do you not know what morals are?".

But, I guess, I am just one in a million.

Anyways.