I was playing with arduino and some servo motors and then my computer turned off!! PLEASE HELP?

I was messing around with the Arduino Uno, a servo control board (torobot), a breadboard and some wires and then my computer turned off when I connected a Lithium ion battery to both the servo controller and the microcontroller which were connected via USB to a USB extension that itself was connected to my laptop.... show more I was messing around with the Arduino Uno, a servo control board (torobot), a breadboard and some wires and then my computer turned off when I connected a Lithium ion battery to both the servo controller and the microcontroller which were connected via USB to a USB extension that itself was connected to my laptop. All of a sudden my laptop screen went black! What is the cause, what is the solution?!
1 answer 1