Whats The Purpose Of Taking Metformin HCL 500MG & Vitamin E For A Fatty Liver?

So for the last few years I have been sick from my "stomach" I have had 2 colonoscopies and endoscopies and nothing has turned up. When this first happened I was unable to eat/hold anything in my body for 3/4 or so months. I was at my highest weight witch was 240ish and after those 3/4 months I weighed... show more So for the last few years I have been sick from my "stomach" I have had 2 colonoscopies and endoscopies and nothing has turned up. When this first happened I was unable to eat/hold anything in my body for 3/4 or so months. I was at my highest weight witch was 240ish and after those 3/4 months I weighed 180 "im 5'10" but after that i started having harch pains in my stomach/rib cage areas "yes, area's" sometimes it felt like getting stabbed or just a shock of pain here and there. Ive been to three doctors; two of them were gastropholis. The first one said he had found a hernia in my upper stomach and showed me pics of the area and said that just gave me some pills for that "which stopped the flow from going for about a week or more" so i stopped taking those. I grew out of that specialist and two years later I was sent to a new one. He was late and straightforward "and hard to understand bc of his indian accent" but ordered an ultra sound and another colonoscopy and endoscopy. He told us the results and said there was nothing found "no hernia or anything that the last doctor said" but he said I had developed a Fatty Liver "which is weird bc I only got up to 240lbs and said if it wasnt taking serious, by the time i would be 25, i would have full blown sclerosis of the liver. So he put me on Metormin HCL 500MG and 400 Unit capsules of Vitamin E, Which I take everyday for the next two years >.<. I asked why Metformin since its usually used for diabetics and i am no way a diabetic. and He said itll make my liver junk the fat in it.

But now im wondering, hows that possible?.. can anyone help me?.. has anyone gone through this?.. how will vitamin E and metformin make my liver loss its fat?.. will it make my whole weight go down? or just a portion?