Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 7 years ago

My Instagram hashtags are not working, and aren't appearing in hashtag searches?

This has been happening to me for three weeks or so. Whenever I post a picture with hashtags, and then tap on the hashtag my pictures do not appear, thus, go unnoticed. After always clicking on different options under the settings and help center - an option to report a broken feature finally appears. I've reported it about 5 times, and also sent bug reports. Deleted and reinstalled the app, checked my settings, always have the latest version. I have no idea what's going on. I've noticed other people have had this issue too. Does anyone have a resolution?

Favorite Answer

Same thing is happening to me!!!! Only relief I have is knowing that apparently i'm not the only one having this issue! It was working fine until a week or so ago, now my hashtags simply don't show up in hastag results... I'm an upcoming musician & was keeping my instagram page available to everyone (non-private) since hashtags won't show to non-friends if your page is private, but if this crap carries on I might as well make my page private! First twitter starts acting stupid the other week w/ the meltdown of the function to change your default picture (was a stupid egg for several hours), now instagram is acting up. Can't win lol

My hashtags are no longer appearing when I post a photo. This started today. Why is this happening?

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue? It's happening to me too..

Same problem. No relevant answers. Written to Instagram daily to ask for help with no help and no reply. Any new ideas?