Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Who will win the 2013 MLB World Series?

I'm a HUGE Dodger fan, have been my entire life. But after the run they made in the second half, do you think they have what it takes to go all the way and win it all? In my opinion, believe it or not but I'm going to say no. And I say no because, during the August September months, they decided to sign 3 of the worst players in the MLB. (Michael Young, Edison Volquez, and Carlos Marmol) I think Detroit or Oakland will win it all. To me Detroit has an advantage but Miguel Cabrera has been playing hurt, and Oakland is red hot. For the NL I see the Cardinals or Pirates going to the World Series but falling short. What do you guys think?

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

Well most likely Detroit and Oakland will be playing each other in the first round AGAIN! as an A's fan im not too happy about that, But for the NL I think the Champions for the NL will be Cards or Dodgers, We all know the Braves choke during the postseason! Reds and Pirates I think Reds will be taking that Wild Card spot But I have my world series Either Oakland vs Dodgers or Cards vs Detroit, But Ik those 4 are the top 4 in my opinion, I think Oak and Detroit will be the best first round series, I have Either Oakland or Detroit or the Cardinals winning it all!

• Ryan

i think i would like to see A's vs pirates. but i think i would go with tigers vs dodgers. i think the dodgers win. but one of the best potential 1st round matchups could be indians vs red sox. because if the indians make the wild card game and win, that sets up francona returning to boston looking for revenge.

So far, I see the Cardinals beating the Red Sox

Can see the Tigers losing.