Bandit
Bandit asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 7 years ago

Does anyone else think that Yahoo has really screwed up Answers with the new format?

It seems that everything Yahoo does to try to improve is a step backwards. No wonder Google has taken the lead!

Favorite Answer

I hate the new format. I will probably stop using it.

Google has made dumb changes too, and I have sent messages to Google about it, but they do not listen.

It is very frustrating.

I think they have... They've made it harder to navigate and cluttered everything up... I could see a dozen questions in a glance with the old format... If they wanted to make the start of the question details available, they could have made it appear in a box when you hold the mouse over the question... Now I get can see 3 questions at a time... Plus, they've cluttered everything up with all the other crap... Only a quarter of what I see is questions/answers which is why we people are here in the first place... I don't need 3/4 of the screen taken up by useless ****...

I hate the new format for yahooanswers. I liked it better the way it was a few weeks ago.