Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 6 years ago

Why does it happen in my dream??

Last night I dreamed that there was a 8 year old boy who was abducted and held hostage by a former retired Navy Officer who was 75 years old, and he brought the boy to the werehouse in the flooding rain while it was thundering and lightning, then he was talking to the boy and saidi f he didnt cooperate he would bring MIchael Myers (the movie monster who the man has ressurected) to knife the boy (who is tied up on the chair. But I came with a sneak attack to waylay the man. But he snuck behind me and had a gun to my head and forced me to ride with him so he tied me up to another werehouse, somehow I broke out of it to save the boy, then I fought the man and he fell in the fire.

Then I went to fight Michael Myers but he was too powerful. He threw me to the wall I was knocked out for a little while but I got up and chained him from the boy, but he broke the chains and chased met o the fire though he fell into as well, and I was hanging on the pipes in the ceiling. Then I saved the boy when the cops came.

Favorite Answer

lol, that is messed up :)