This is a question only to people who play adventure games.?

What is your favorite graphic adventure games of all time? If it is as old as King's Quest or as new as The Walking Dead. Any console you like. If you can't decide what your favorite is, then mention your top 5 or something. This question is to educate other Adventure Game lovers of great adventure games they might not have played. My favorites are Broken Sword 1, The Curse Of Monkey Island, Gabriel Knight 1, King's Quest 3, and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.

P.S.: I am talking only about graphic adventure games. Story based, puzzles, dialogues. Like older Lucas Arts games or Sierra games. Things like Point And Click adventures or Text-Based adventures. No Farcry, Zelda, Mario, Skyrim, or anything like that.

• Cantra
    Best Answer

Monkey Island 3 is my all-time fave. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was another good one.

The Longest Journey and Dreamfall were pretty epic too but the cliffhangers and loose plot threads are majorly frustrating.