Anyone else have problems when they found out the negative effects of circumcision?

20 years ago I was circumcised as an infant. Just last week I found out about circumcision and what it really was. I was shocked. I had no Idea that such a barbaric thing was done to me, then the reality set in; I would NEVER have an intact penis, I would never get what was lost...I would have to spend years... show more 20 years ago I was circumcised as an infant.

Just last week I found out about circumcision and what it really was. I was shocked. I had no Idea that such a barbaric thing was done to me, then the reality set in; I would NEVER have an intact penis, I would never get what was lost...I would have to spend years restoring and I still would not have it exactly...or so I thought. I felt so alone, I confronted my parents and they had no Idea, they were dumbfounded, They thought that they did something good, It was just "what was done" I smashed the siding on my house with a crowbar, and I ransacked my house in anger, I didn't know how to vent that anger. It took me a few days to come to grips with it, I came to peace with my parents and forgave them, because they really thought that they were doing the right thing.