Is there a way to find out when a movie is releasing on Netflix?

I need to know this. I got Netflix a month ago and now I've exhausted all the possible movies that fit my taste. As an Indian, I watch both Hollywood and Bollywood movies. I need to know the windows of release days of movies on Netflix for both Hollywood and Bollywood. Most movies released on Netflix are crap and big blockbusters like Iron Man or The Dark Knight series or Man of Steel aren't available on Netflix.

This is for Instant Streaming only..not DVD.. I don't have DVD subscription.

And.. Do ALL movies pass through Netflix at some point? for both Bollywood and Hollywood?

(this one's for Bollywood fans): are Hindi movies updated more Regularly or less regularly than English movies?

And does anyone have a link to where I can find the release dates of Bollywood and Hollywood movies on Netflix??? that is updated regularly??

Sorry for so many questions..I'm new to the business haha

• Isabel
    Favorite Answer

No, there isn't anymore, not for streaming. There used to be but Netflix stopped providing the information.

i've used netflix before and alot of the movies were scratched. it takes too long for a replacement. i would use blockbuster. at least if thier movies won't play u can also go to the store for a faster replacement.

You can got to instantwatcher.com for releases and queue from there.