LOTR Y.A.ers....HATE the new format yet?

Instead of helping kids with their homework today, I am going to post a thousand times to EXHORT all of you who agree with me (and apparently a ton of other regular posters here), to flood Yahoo Answers with your true feelings about this. Posting and answering is a nightmare and the official helpful answer from... show more Instead of helping kids with their homework today, I am going to post a thousand times to EXHORT all of you who agree with me (and apparently a ton of other regular posters here), to flood Yahoo Answers with your true feelings about this. Posting and answering is a nightmare and the official helpful answer from them is to watch their how-to video, or until they finish F@CKING them all up, use the UK or Canadian old format while you can. WTF?!?!?!
I can't find ANYTHING familiar to even get started. Every time I click on 'continue' and 'submit', nothing happens. CLICK CLICK CLICK F*ING CLICK.
And if I answer one more post that gets completely deleted because I hit the 'up' button to check my spelling.....I think I'll have to seriously set up back on Answers.com or any of the other forums out there.

I can't think of anything with the old format that required such a drastic HORROR of a change.
Bad...
BAD YA!!!
Update: @ David....Lemming it ain't my thing...and uh....not wearing any knickers....