Anonymous asked in TravelGermanyOther - Germany · 7 years ago

I want to work in Germany when I am older?

What sort of gcses and a levels would I need? I want to teach English to German children so what would I need to do?

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you want to teach English to children, you have to become a teacher in Germany. This can only be achieved by studying teaching at a German university. Usually you teach two subjects, one would be English - the other one could be anything like math or sports.

    A normal high school diploma is not enough to study at a German university. A good idea is to get at least an undergraduate degree of a college of your home country before applying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.