Seborrheic Dermatitis Help?!?

Hello, so i used T/Gel for almost a month and it stopped being effective so i bought a new one, Nizoral but now its ALSO lost its effectiveness and it flared up. I have a mild case of seborrheic dermatitis but flakes show up in my eyebrows once it flares up again and it makes my scalp extremely itchy once again.... show more Hello, so i used T/Gel for almost a month and it stopped being effective so i bought a new one, Nizoral but now its ALSO lost its effectiveness and it flared up. I have a mild case of seborrheic dermatitis but flakes show up in my eyebrows once it flares up again and it makes my scalp extremely itchy once again.

I went to the dermatologist almost 2 months ago and just told me to use two shampoos and alternate them between every 6 months but mine flares up more often. I dont want to have to keep buying different shampoos and they only work for about a month and then it wont have the same effect anymore.

Please help asap!