Using MRSA in a science fair project?

I was planning a project for a science fair for some time now but I'm trying to balance the dangers of using MRSA in the project. Where would I be able to get some type of training that would better prepare me for working with MRSA? Would it be detrimental to my chances of getting farther into the competition... show more I was planning a project for a science fair for some time now but I'm trying to balance the dangers of using MRSA in the project. Where would I be able to get some type of training that would better prepare me for working with MRSA? Would it be detrimental to my chances of getting farther into the competition if I switched to regular staph areus?
Update: I'm testing the efficacy of phage therapy on methicillin resistant staph areus. I'm at the high school level competing at isef.
Update 2: I'm testing the efficacy of phage therapy on methicillin resistant staph areus. I'm at the high school level competing at isef.