Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

Fantasy Football Week 3: Lamar Miller or T.Y. Hilton?

I have a flex spot I need help with. Miller or Hilton?

Miller is home against Atlanta and Hilton is @ 49ers.

I usually start RBs over WRs in flex spots because of the guaranteed carries. However, Daniel Thomas had more carries than Miller did last week; plus Miller hasn't been all that impressive so far.

On the other hand, Hilton is going against a strong 49er defense. But, I feel if the Colts get down, they will be forced to throw the ball, which could give TY opportunities.

This is a Standard League.

Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

T.Y. Hilton. The arrival of Richardson will take pressure off of the wide receivers and allow hilton to get open slightly easier. As you said the Colts will likely be playing from behind and this will result in a lot of passing. Also, something I have picked up on this year is that receivers are scoring more fantasy points more consistently than running backs have thus far. The league is turning into a pass heavy league and wide receivers are the new key position players. Don't get me wrong, having a good running game is still very important but the passing game is very real this year. I'm going with Hilton over a running back in my league.