What anime should I watch next? Any suggestions?

Anime I Have Watched

A

A Magical Index

Amnesia

Angel Beats

Angel Tales

Another

Aquarion

Aquarion Age

Asura Cryin

Attack on Titans

Avatar: The Last Airbender

Avatar: The Legend of Korra

B

Baka and Test: Summon of the Beats

Basilisk

Black Blood Brothers

Black Butler

Blassreiter

Blood+

Blood-C

Blue Exorcist

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Burst Angel

C

Canaan

Chrome Shell Regios

Clannad

Code Geass

Cowboy Bepop

D

Dance of the Vampire Bund

Darker Than Black

D. Gray-Man

Demon King Diamao

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

E

Eden of the East

Eden of the East: The King of Eden

Elfen Lied

F

Fairy Tail

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Full Metal Panic!

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu

Fruit Basket

G

Ga-Rei-Zero

Ghost Hunt

Girls Bravo

Gunslinger Girl

H

Harem Time

Hero Tales

High School of the Dead (HOTD)

K

K-ON!

Kaze No Stigma

Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

L

Le Chevalier D'Eon

M

Moonphase

Murder Princess

Mushi-Shi

N

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

Needless

Night Raid 1931

O

One Piece

Orphen

Ouran High School Host Club

R

Romeo X Juliet

S

Samurai 7

Scrapped Princess

Sgt. Frog

Soul Eater

Special A

Spice and Wolf

Spider Riders

Squid Girl

Steins Gate

Sword Art Online (SAO)

T

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

Trigun

Trinity Blood

Tsubasa Chronicles

V

Vampire Knight

Vampire + Rosario

Vandread

W

Wallflower

Witch Blade

I only have the anime on here that I have remember that I have watched...But I know there are a lot more than that....I am not very picky about my anime BUT I am looking for some specifics

Action

Romance

Comedy

Horror (Please nothing too scary otherwise I'll never be able to sleep) (So something like H.O.T.D., Blood+ and Ghost Hunt)

Drama

A lot of more but forgot the genre.

I like anime that have like the regular school girls and than all this action comes into place. Like Ghost Hunt, High School of the Dead, and Blood+. I really like Ghost Hunt, Wallflower, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titans, and High School of the Dead. I am waiting for the final Attack on Titans episode 25 English subbed to come out next Saturday but until than I need another anime to watch. I have finished all the other anime to until I can't wait anymore. Finished One Piece too even though it's still on going. My least favorite ones were Blassreiter and Basilisk. I didn't like them very much. But if you have any suggestions please put them up I'd really appreciate it :) :) Thanks

I've watched Death Note too

I've watched Death Note too

@Sydney

LOL IKR!?!?!? I don't know how I find all that time. I come home after school with no homework and don't go to bed until 3:00. Well use to anyways. I find all the anime from getting all the suggestions and from going onto Netflix. That's where I started my anime addiction lol. I find most of the other ones from google. I find so many because when you are on facebook and you like some of the anime pages you get so many pictures of anime that you don't know what to do with and then you start asking what anime that is. I was anime like 24/7 during the summer. It's pretty much all I do because I don't really have any life style or friends. My best friend practically lives with me so I see her all the time and she goes to school with me. She is like my only friend because I don't get out a lot. I do stuff for like school events but that's about it. I work with my dad but that's it for working and school I get all my homework done in

@ Sydney

continuation

school. So that's about it.. Sorry if I gave you practically my entire life story lol :) Hope I kind of answered your questions :)

Favorite Answer

Classic:

Sailor Moon

One day, Usagi Tsukino, clumsy 2nd-year middle school student (8th grader), stumbles upon a talking cat named Luna. Luna tells her that she is destined to be Sailor Moon, "champion of love and justice", and she must search for the fabled Moon Princess. Usagi finds friends that turn out to be destined senshi as well, and together they fight to save the world from the certain doom brought upon by the Dark Kingdom (Queen Beryl, the generals, Metallia).

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

After moving into the quiet town of Hinamizawa, Maebara Keiichi spends his days blissfully in school often playing games with his local friends. However, appearances can be deceiving. One fateful day, Keiichi stumbles upon news of a murder that had occurred in Hinamizawa. From this point on, horrific events unfold in front of Keiichi, as he soon learns his close friends may not be all that they seem. Based on the amateur mystery game by 07th Expansion, the story is told in a series of different scenarios.

Deadman Wonderland

A massive earthquake ravaged Japan's mainland and destroyed most of Tokyo, sinking three-quarters of it into the ocean. Ten years later, the story starts with Igarashi Ganta, a seemingly ordinary, unassuming middle school student attending Nagano Prefecture's middle school. An escapee, a survivor of the great earthquake, Ganta has no memories of the tragedy and has lived a simple, normal life. This all changes one day when a strange man covered in blood and crimson armour appears, floating, out of his classroom windows. Smirking madly, this Red Man massacres Ganta's entire class and, instead of killing him, embeds a red crystal shard in his chest. Within days of the massacre, Ganta is declared the sole suspect and, following a suspiciously quick trial, is sentenced to life imprisonment in Deadman Wonderland, a massive theme-park-like prison.

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

Yukiteru always rejected any offers to go with friends and just keeps writing a diary on his cell phone. He has what he believes is an imaginary friend called Deus Ex Machina. However, one day Deus asks him to play a survival game along with eleven others. The winner becomes the next Deus Ex Machina. In order to win, the contestants must use their diaries of the future to eliminate one another. For Yukiteru to survive, he must team up with another diary holder, a girl named Yuno.

Tokyo Mew Mew

On her first date with the cutest boy in school, Ichigo is zapped by a mysterious ray that scrambles her DNA with that of the endangered Iriomote wildcat. The next day, Ichigo discovers that she has developed the agility (and occasionally the ears and tail) of a cat, as well as the power to transform into a pink-haired superheroine, Mew Ichigo. She and four other girls, each endowed with the genes of a different "Red Data" animal, have been selected for the top-secret Mew Project, which aims to protect the Earth from an alien menace known as Deep Blue.

Source(s): Nice to see a fellow anime lover ;)

Higurashi...there are words that come after it but I can't quite remember what they are. An anime called Monster. Teen Titans if you consider that an anime. How is it possible to have watched so many animes? when do you find the time? how do you find all them? Bleach is good. I didn't see that on there. Durarara is good too.

wow! you've watch a lot... seeing that you've watch almost all animes i want to reccomend, i can't give much suggestion..

i recommend Jormungand (action, not a popular anime, but it's really good. honest.), Fate/Zero , Fate/Stay Night (fate stay night is out first, but fate zero is about events before fate night, i myself watch fate zero first, it doesn't really matter which series you watch first), GoSick (romance, with a bit of action and comedy), kamisama no memochou

(this is not an anime(i think) but it's still really good) W Juliet by Emura

(this one is more of a short movie, but it won a lot of awards, and it's slice of life) 5 centimeters per second

i know i have a lot more to recommend but i kind of forget what to recommend.. (lol) hopefully this helps! :D

"Mayo Chiki" and "Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!" are some good romantic comedies. Maji de Watashi is also an action.

I see you like school girls who escalate into action.

Freezing may or may not fit in this category.

I see you don't have Highschool DxD.

You should.

Also, there's Kill Me Baby.

Here are some romance/comedy/action anime you can watch:-

" Kaichou wa maid sama "

" Nodame cantibile "

" Ino x boku "

" Fortune artreial "

" Hayate the combat butler "

" inuyasha "

" Shakugan no shana "