IPhone 5 vs. iPhone 5c?

Im thinking about getting the iPhone 5c.. Can someone compare the iPhone 5 & the iPhone 5c? Pros and Cons? Thanksss!

iPhone 5 and 5c differ in their material

The 5 has glass and aluminium design with apple A6 chip

The 5c has a plastic design(available with special covers) and A7 chip which is fast

Rest all, they are same

Also, the iPhone 5 would break easily because of its glass design but the 5c would not

I have the 5! Don't get the 5c YOULL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY LITERALLY. the 5c is seriously like plastic ? It's a plastic cover and is cut. They're saving money with the 5c. It's really stupid actually. Get the 5 who gives a crap if the c is colored

• ?

The 5S hardware is twice as fast and is 64bit (and 5S is the only 64bit phone anywhere on the market today). Both have Airdrop capability and all the iOS 7 functionality but 5S has better camera and features. It also has the aluminum casing and fingerprint access which is what I like. I also like that you dont even press the home button (wont wear it out) as the fingerprint is automatically recognized when you just put it over it.

They're the same exact thing except one has the letter "c" in it. I mean how cool is that? It's like they just added a letter and BANG it turned into a new better thing.