Patricia asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 years ago

How to find flight details from 6 years ago?

Trying to find details from a delayed flight from Tenerife 6 years ago. The delay was 28 hours. Unfortunately we have no documents.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you create a free account at http://flightstats.com , you can find flight information for flights as far back as 2004.

So as long as you remember the airline, your flight's destination, and the exact date, you can plug that information in and it will show you the flight number, departure/arrival times, and more.

• 3 years ago

In Tenerife you certainly can do such a thing you're feeling like any day of the entire year because of its weather, natural surroundings and tourist infrastructure made for enjoyment for all your family and this place is an ideal area for an excellent vacation and with hotelbye you will get it. In Tenerife are a lot of things waiting for you really to discover and some of those is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A location that's a magnificent spot for watching whales free in the ocean. Around 26 species are located just off the shore, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and even blue whales. In Tenerife you will also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's highest top and their two ecosystems make the climb an event packed with contrasts.

• 6 years ago

You could try the airline. I think they keep records of all flights for at least 7+ years.

• 6 years ago

you weren't onPan Am Flight 1736

where you?

that was the flight that klm ran into on the runway

i bet all the other planes were very delayed after the accident [ i think they had to close the airport too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pompal
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

You asked this 3 days ago -

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap...

If you had given us the destination airport in the UK, and preferably the date too, then we could have provided you with the information you are looking for.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I want to know more about this as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.