Which Victoria's Secret body mist smells the best?

What's your favorite body spray from Victoria's Secret ?

I'm thinking about "Amber Romance","Endless Love" & "Pure Seduction"

Can someone describe the smell for me?? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't buy 'water down version', I can buy those same ones @ Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and just put the VS labels on them!

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

Justin Timberlake: The 31-year-old says he is not a fan of overpowering aftershaves and prefers the just out of the shower smell. ''Call me crazy, call me weird but I like the smell of beer. I don't think men should overdo their aura or let people smell you before you walk into a room. I like a fresh out of the shower smell. ''I don't like smelling like flowers," he said.

Amber Romance, Coconut Passion and Shea Butter Soft Embrace smell great. However, I'm not too sure if they still sell that last one. It might just be seasonal.