I think my babyface makes me look gay is this possible?

• JPane
    Favorite Answer

No. A babyface is not an indicator of homosexuality. There are many celebrities and models with youthful faces (Johnny Depp, young Leonardo DiCaprio, the majority of Korean and Japanese idols), and they tend to be both heterosexual and incredibly popular among women. Besides, as you get older, your face will still seem young, so you can look forward to becoming a silver fox!

There is supposedly a phenomenon known as "gay face", where an LGBT person can easily be identified by their facial structure. In reality, this idea is based on stereotypes of gay men and lesbians (for example, homosexual males supposedly have more feminine features because they have "female" expression styles).

Extremely posible. My female friend which also tends to be gay told me that my face plus long curly hair make me look feminine.

Source(s): I'm not feminine, and I do not walk like a duck.

yes!!!! if you have a baby face stupid people think that you are gay! it happens to me all the time and i'm not gay