I caught my son having sex with a guy and I think he might be gay is there a definitive way I can tell?

this could just be a phase

• Mike S
    Favorite Answer

he was having sex with another man, I am pretty sure he is gay.

He could be bi though if he has sex with a girl. But, if he only has sex with man, he's definitely gay.

Why do you say "this could just be a phase?"

We as parents don't put our hopes and what we want on our children so that they can live they life we want them to be. IT IS THEIR LIVES. NOT OURS. If you do that, you are just so selfish. I know I sound very harsh, but it's true. If you love your children, you accept the whole parts of them. Not just the ones you like.

Um, you need to look up the definition of "denial". Your son is gay, if he is having sex with other guys.

Pretty definitive, don't you think? Now, go hug him and let him know he is still your son!

He is probably gay. He still needs you to love him. Somehow work into conversations with him that you think gay marriage is a good idea that ought to be legalized. Let him think on that a day and then either wait for him to tell you or ask yourself.

Source(s): I am close to being in your sons shoes. This is what I would want.

whatever you do,DO NOT listen to Roberto!! Yes,your son is gay(he was having sex with another male,that's the most definitive way to tell).All you can do now is to show him you love him,gay or not he is still your child and still needs your love.

Whatever you do, don't shun him, no matter what happens. If your homophobic, at least try. It was nothing you did in your parenting, its just him. Just be supportive of him. If he is gay, he will need the support, because he is likely to loose a lot of friends, looked at weird, made fun of, possible beat up, if this gets out. Hopefully it does not. But just let him be himself, and don't let him isolate. Try to get him to tell you, don't confront him about it.

• Yes your son is gay if he is young they might be just messing around because they're curious if he's not then yes he is defiantly gay and you should be supportive to him and accept what ever he is

• Storm

Try sprinkling bread crumbs on his sheets. If they turn rainbow in the middle of the night, he's gay.

But seriously, you fail at trolling.

Um how else would you tell!! I mean geeze he was having sex with another guy!!

Duuuuuuuh ! actually yes there is a way you can tell, if he has sex with someone who is not a female . . . he is GAY !