Starting a Drunk College Kids Taxi Service?

CLearly I didn't know how to title this question... Well I want to start a service where I (a sophomore in college) offer to drive kids to and from parties on the weekends. I've seen time and time again instances where someone will claim to be the designated driver at the beginning of the night and by the... show more CLearly I didn't know how to title this question...
Well I want to start a service where I (a sophomore in college) offer to drive kids to and from parties on the weekends. I've seen time and time again instances where someone will claim to be the designated driver at the beginning of the night and by the end of the night, will have given in, and will be one of the most drunk out of the whole group. Seeing as how I don't drink, I think this would be an opportunity to help kids out (possibly save lives) and make some extra cash. Do you think I can do this? Any tips are much appreciated.
P.S. I have a very entrepreneurial spirit and don't look forward to having a "real job" so this is where my idea is coming from. :)