In missouri can I get a temp licence plate with just a bill of sale?

1 Answer

  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

    According to the Missouri Department of Revenue, a bill of sale, in place of a title, can be used to obtain a temporary tag. They appear to have a form for the bill of sale, and I didn't read closely enough to see if you have to use their form. You must also have an inspection certificate and proof of insurance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.