Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 6 years ago

Where can I get the decal that say "ScionRacing" for my new FRS?

I bought a Scion FRS and im looking for the front windshiel decal that says "ScionRacing" The one that goes on top of the windshield.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.