Help with pacsun's website?

Ok so today they have "FreeShipping" Well there's this shirt I want but I have to try it on in stores first to make sure it fits, but I was going to get it on Pacsun's website cause it's only $14 with free shipping.. Issue is they don't tell when the free shipping ends? Can anyone help me out on finding out when the free shipping ends? I just want to make sure it doesn't end in like 24hrs cause i'm going to the mall tomorrow to try it on.

Because online only the shirt I want is only $14, in stores they want $20

Favorite Answer

Call Customer Service, maybe it's ONLY good for one day!

Check out to make sure they're not CLEARANCE or No Return As IS.

One example from YA: I ordered clothes from PacSun worth 200 dollars, it was shipped by FedEx then given to usps. The tracking number says the package has been delivered but I didn't receive anything I was home all day. What should I do? Should I contact FedEx or usps? If I contact PacSun do you think I can get my money back?

It just says Limited Time only.

If I had to guess, I would guess it's only for today. But, if you're going to the store tomorrow why don't you just buy it at the store?