Do you guys think if Michael Jackson hadn't died he would still be alive today?

Yes, the thing is, he was an older man and older men sometimes can't do the same things that they did when they were 20. Michael could still dance, but he had sleeping problems. People the knew him said that after doing a just one show on tour he couldn't sleep for days, now just imagine him doing 100 or more shows. That's why he used drugs. He told one of his friend, "If I didn't need to take drugs I wouldn't."

And another bad thing is that the drug he used was only supposed to be used in hospitals. And the doctor that gave Michael the drug didn't know how to give the drugs properly, he didn't even know how to do C.P.R. correctly!!!!. Michael's doctor was going to the bathroom and on the phone while Michael was dying!

Michael REALLY wanted to do the This is it tour, for his kids and his fans. So he would have done it if he had lived.

To be honest, I don't really know. I think the only thing that could have saved Michael would be having a heart attack, and narrowly surviving. A heart attack big enough to make it absolutely clear and firm that he wouldn't be able to perform in two weeks. That would have been the only thing to give him a wake up call.

God I still can't believe he's really gone... It's just so sad. I know it's partially his fault, the way he died, but you've gotta know that the media must have really screwed with his mind. Just imagine if the whole world went from obsessively loving you, to falsely calling you a pedophile within a few months. You just don't come out of that thinking straight...

If Michael Jackson hadn't of died would he still be alive today? Of course. If many people hadn't of died that would still be alive today.

Source(s): :\

I don't know if it is worse that you asked the question of that some people are attempting to answer it!

• Micheal jackson is not Chuck Norris ;)

• Math

Yes. he would still be alive today if he didn't die

hard to say. I know whitney Houston was a functionaing addict. people try to get a better high so they end up taking too much

Yes he could've been saved

I'd say that was true for anyone who's ever lived.

I have lost much faith in humanity.